Friday, June 27, 2014

New Adventures!


After 6 and a half years my time at DreamWorks has finally come to an end. My first job in Animation, and one of the most exciting experiences I have ever had! It's been a monumental experience for me growing over the last half decade with this incredible studio.

A big cheers to the amazing mentors I have had here that have given me knowledge that I will take with me for the rest of my life. Thank you to all of my friends, colleagues, and fellow DreamWorkers for being so supportive and inspirational. You are why my heart is heavy today, I will miss you all so much.

In two more weeks, I will be embarking on a new adventure outside of this amazing campus. I can't wait to see what new stones to turn over, and forge my new journey ahead.

In Lew of that this Ronin, is on the hunt for full-time/ freelance consulting work again. If anyone is looking for a Visual Development Artist/ Concept Designer please check out my portfolio which will be updated with more new content soon!!! www.parallaxinfinite.com or e-mail me directly at: decapdesign@gmail.com

Much Love! -Jason

2 comments:

Tegan Clancy said...

Goodluck on all future adventures!

Jason Scheier said...

Thank you so much Tegan!!!