Wednesday, June 11, 2014

How to Train your Dragon 2 - Early Visual Development


               Old paintings I did in the Blue Sky (2011) phase for HTTYD2, at this point there had been very little done for the project, and I had a chance to contribute these rough sketches in a weeks time. I saw  the movie last weekend, and it's now one of my favorite animated films of all time. Big ups to all the people involved. Thank you to POV for letting me scribble a little for him. 
                DreamWorks Animation SKG ©All Rights Reserved. Early Visual Development.
                                                        How to Train your Dragon 2

5 comments:

Tegan Clancy said...

These paintings are gorgeous! the colours used in the flight sequence of the movie were incredible and I agree, this movie is just as awesome as the first!

Thomas Mühlematter said...

Nice ! Now I can't wait to see it

Jason Scheier said...

Thank you very much Tegan and Thomas!!! I appreciate the warm messages and comments so much! Looking forward to seeing how the world reacts to dragons! xD

Andrey Egorov said...

Amazing!!!

Jason Scheier said...

Thank you very much Andrey!!